- All products are added to your cart.
ARCA X-TRACT BREW - COFFEE BREWER 0.5L
Coffee like in the old days. But different!
Ground coffee and hot water, that's all you need for a good coffee. You can brew a fantastic cup of coffee without big machines or paper etc. That's the way it's always been done. I don't know why it's getting more and more complicated and causing more and more waste. With the ARCA you make coffee like your grandmother. Simply put one coffee spoon of coffee powder per cup into the filter and pour in hot water. Stir and let it brew for a while. It's that simple. If you want it stronger, just use a little more coffee powder.
Once you've figured out how to make your favourite coffee with the ARCA, invite your friends over. They will be thrilled: Hand-brewed coffee and freshly baked cake. The duo is unbeatable. Have fun!
Brewing fresh coffee with the ARCA is ideal for the home, office or holiday flat. Outdoors, we like to picnic and recommend coffee brewing as ideal for campers as well.
What you can look forward to when brewing coffee with the ARCA.
- A smooth and wholesome coffee.
- Unadulterated coffee enjoyment - super delicious, natural coffee with full aroma.
- An environmentally friendly coffee preparation without consumables - become part of the Zero-Waste-Coffee-Community!
- A coffee preparation for at home and on the go. Practical and easy, wherever you are.
Which coffee pot size we recommend:
The ARCA comes in two sizes. We recommend the 0.8l size for normal private households. The jug holds 1l and the filter goes all the way down into the jug. This means you can brew a small amount of coffee on your own (250ml) or fill the jug to the maximum and brew your coffee with up to 900ml of water.
Why is the small version available? The catering industry has asked for the ARCA. The size is ideal for service or self-service in the hotel room. Besides, the "little one" is very pretty to look at (so cute!). We often use it for a small amount with a high coffee concentration for "Zvieri" (Swiss for afternoon coffee), after-dinner coffee, in the office or have it in our backpacks when hiking.
Your questions about the ARCA X-Tract Brew. Instructions, videos, answers.
Most questions naturally arise when you use the ARCA. Maybe also after some time. Of course you can send us an e-mail and we will be happy to answer your specific questions.
As a service, we have a separate section on the homepage with instructions. There you will find videos and lists with frequently asked questions, food certificates, material descriptions, recipes for coldbrew coffee and everything we think is worth mentioning. We are constantly updating this section as the community has so many creative ideas.
What you get when you order the ARCA: Technical details, materials & dimensions of the ARCA X-Tract-Brew 0,8l / 30oz.
- The jug is made of heat-resistant, very strong but lightweight borosilicate glass.
- The patented stainless steel filter has an additional fine-meshed stainless steel sieve inside. The complete filter is made of high-quality stainless steel (18/8, material number SS304). Nickel allergy sufferers have confirmed that this quality is no problem for them.
- The lid is made of white porcelain with a chrome-plated knob. In addition, the lid has a silicone ring that holds it together with the strainer. This prevents the lid from falling off when pouring.
- The development of the box was a brilliant achievement. Everything is packed safely and without plastic. There have been no breakages so far. On the one hand, the ARCA is very robust and on the other hand, the carton is very intelligently designed.
- An instruction manual is rolled into the jug. The languages are German, English and French. For all questions, there are videos on YouTube or here on the homepage in the instructions section in the main menu.
The weight of the ARCA 0.5l is approximately 300g / 0.66 lbs. / 10.6 oz..
Dimensions: Height 13,5cm / 5.32 inches, Length (including handle) 17cm / 6.69 inches.
All parts of the ARCA are dishwasher safe.
X-TRACT-BREW is a design by Yamamoto & Co, Lucerne for Carl Henkel Brewers
Design award: nominated for best product. World of Coffee Berlin 2019
Video How to make great coffee in ARCA X-Tract Brew
Download the manual: PDF (included with every ARCA)
Ich liebe meinen kleinen Kaffeebereiter! Einfach anzuwenden, leicht zu reinigen und dabei minimalistisch schön anzusehen. Sogar Lupinenkaffee schmeckt ganz wunderbar damit und bleibt lang genug heiß. Der äußerst freundliche Kontakt und der reibungslose, schnelle Versandservice machten meine Kaufentscheidung perfekt!