- All products are added to your cart.
TIM tea mug with cup filter. Tea for one!
This moment belongs to me. My ego-tea.
TIM does not steam. The lid with a small piece of lemon on top lies on the cup and only the handle of the stainless steel filter shimmers out a little. Guess what's in the slender, stylish porcelain cup? Just some water with ginger, fresh peppermint or is it that heavenly yogi tea that scents the whole room when the lid is removed? The curiosity of your colleagues is rising, their envious glances furtively directed at you and TIM. Will you tell them? It's detox week at your place and you reward yourself with your special herbal infusion. It’s a self-collected and mixed soothing magic potion. Your colleagues call you the druid in awe...
What you can look forward to with the Tim mug with cup filter.
A perfect tea or herbal infusion.
- The filter is in the cup and you pour the tea into the stainless steel filter. The porcelain lid is only put on. It is not a fixed closure and is not intended for transport in the car.
- You can use all types and varieties of tea. Even Rooibos tea can be brewed well as loose tea.
- TIM is perfectly designed for loose tea or herbs. Of course, you can also use tea bags.
- TIM is also ideal for infusions of medicinal herbs and fruits. An ideal companion during your detox week or when you are simply sick and want to infuse your medicinal herbs.
- You won't burn your fingers on the filter. It has a handle to easily lift it out of the cup and position it on the upturned porcelain lid.
- Turned upside down, the lid has a small rim in which you can place the tea filter without the liquid spilling out.
- A tea for your retreat. Whether bed, sofa, office or balcony. TIM allows you to take a break wherever you like.
- The TIM is perfect for a café, canteen, in a hotel room or in the breakfast area!
What you get when you order the TIM tea mug with cup filter.
- The mug and the lid are made of fine bone china (that's what it's called...sorry) in a small family business in China. It is a tradition there. The Chinese invented Chinaware. Isn’t it?
- The filter is made of 18/8 stainless steel and is very sturdy. It has a handle that extends beyond the cup, so the filter can be easily removed.
- The TIM is packed in a simple cardboard box. Unfortunately, the filter is wrapped in plastic. We will change this in the next production.
Dimensions: Ø top 8 cm, height with lid 12,5 cm, weight with filter and lid 350g
Contents: 400 ml
Design: Victor & Victoria Design Team
Care instructions: All parts are dishwasher safe.
Scope of delivery: mug with lid and filter - the decoration stays with us....
"Your secret recipe, your break, your tea, your TIM. Do not let yourself be disturbed. This moment belongs to the most important person in your life: You! Treat yourself to it."